Steak Enchiladas. Place enchiladas seam side down in the prepared baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over the enchiladas making sure to cover the tortillas and top with remaining cheese. Top enchiladas with remaining sauce, then cheese.
Quinoa Enchilada Casserole, Cornbread Enchilada Skillet, Carnitas-style Enchilada Bake. These enchiladas are a delicious combination of a nicely seasoned sauce and a beef filling made with garlic, green chiles and cheese. This these steak enchiladas are excellent if you have a little leftover beef or chicken. You can cook Steak Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak Enchiladas
- Prepare of Corn tortillas.
- You need 2-3 cups of cooked beef steak, I used top sirloin, chopped small.
- Prepare of Refried beans.
- It’s of lEnchilada sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
It's especially good on a cold day, since it's a very hearty recipe. —Pam Tangbakken, Genesee, Idaho. Learn how to prepare this easy Steak and Bean Enchiladas recipe like a pro. Truly indulgent, these Enchilada Steak Fries are an adaptation of of the popular San Diego treat – Carne Asada Fries. French fries get topped with steak, guacamole.
Steak Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray thoroughly a 9×13 baking dish. In a skillet on high heat crisp and brown the steak. I added the drippings from the night before and reduced it..
- On a tortilla, put a spoon of beans, a spoon of steak, and a sprinkling of cheese. Roll it up and place seam side down. Continue rolling until your dish is full. Pour sauce over all of it..
- I baked it covered for about 30 minutes. Took it out and uncovered it and sprinkled more cheese on top. Returned it to the oven for a few minutes then took it out and let it sit for a bit. Served with sour cream and all the good fixins.
Traditional Mexican green chicken enchiladas, made lighter than the The ebook features fifteen authentic recipes including ceviche, posole rojo and traditional steak tacos, to. From easy Enchiladas recipes to masterful Enchiladas preparation techniques, find Enchiladas ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. This beef enchiladas recipe is simple to make, made with the tastiest sauce, and it's sure to be a crowd favorite! Slice steak as thinly as possible across the grain. Place a nice handful into each tortilla and top with some cheese sauce.