Pork stir fry. This simple and quick pork stir fry recipe calls for ingredients you probably already have on-hand, making Quick stir fry using fresh veggies and cheap ingredients you probably have stocked in your. Pork stir-fries work well with lots of different cuts. Boneless pork chops (it's just very lean, so be The beauty of a stir-fry is how versatile you can make it.
Savory, spicy (if you want – it's customizeable), and perfectly saucy with crisp tender veggies and velvety strips of pork chops or pork tenderloin! An easy homemade stir-fry sauce is the perfect base for this weeknight dish. It comes together quickly, creating a skillet of tender pork infused with Asian flavors. —Adeline Russell, Hartford, Wisconsin. You can have Pork stir fry using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork stir fry
- You need 1.5 lb. of Thin sliced boneless pork chops.
- You need 5 packs of chilli ramen.
- It’s 2 bottles of General tso sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Peas.
- You need 1 can of Carrots.
This Pork Stir Fry is such an easy weeknight meal. Skip the take-out and make your own! This Pork Stir Fry is a quick and easy ground pork recipe with big flavours! Specifically, I really like this pork stir fry.
Pork stir fry step by step
- Cut the pork chops into strips. Marinate it in Dale's seasoning for 10 minutes. Pan fry it on medium high heat till cooked. Then add 1.5 bottles of general tso. Stir and let it simmer while you prepare everything else..
- Boil water and add ramen. Let cook till desired doneiness. Once cooked drain and add 3 of the chilli flavored ramen seasoning packets..
- First drain the carrots and peas and add to a sauce pan. Heat on medium high heat add the rest of the bottle to the carrots and peas..
- To assemble first add noodles, then pea and carrot mixture and then add porkchops on top with a little extra sauce from the pan as desired..
- You can add any vegetables you want to this. I just used what I had on hand..
I like to eat it because it's so flavorful. Garlic-Pork Stir-Fry is a one-wok wonder that will satisfy the appetites of your hungry crew and meet your desire for a simple, fast dinner. There's no need for takeout when you can do it better—and with this simple stir-fry recipe, you'll top anything that comes in little white. This pork stir-fry is quick fried with a savory sweet bean sauce, results in a tender juicy pork in a sauce that tastes like it's been cooking for hours. This pork stir fry is an easy stir fry recipe that you will want to keep in your menu rotation.