Grilled Butterflied Leg Of Lamb.
You can cook Grilled Butterflied Leg Of Lamb using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Butterflied Leg Of Lamb
- Prepare of For the Marinade:.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Rosemary (dried, chopped if fresh).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 5 Tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 of large cloves of garlic,. minced.
- You need 3 tablespoons of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 1-2 Tablespoons of Sriracha or other hot sauce (optional).
- Prepare 1 of butterflied leg of lamb, 4-5 lbs.
Grilled Butterflied Leg Of Lamb step by step
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a large plastic bag that contains the lamb (I usually add them to the still frozen lamb and leave in the fridge for 24 hours, turning the bags occasionally), otherwise, marinade for 6 – 12 hours.
- Heat the grill to 500 – 600 degrees F (260 C – 300 C).
- Add the lamb, discarding the marinade.
- Cook 15-20 minutes for medium rare or more according to how you like the meat. But medium rare – medium is perfect for grilled lamb.
- Serve on heated plated..