Makkuro Kurosuke Bento (Lunch).
You can cook Makkuro Kurosuke Bento (Lunch) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Makkuro Kurosuke Bento (Lunch)
- It’s 2 cups of Steamed Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Sheet of Dried Seaweed.
- You need 1 piece of Sliced Cheese.
- It’s of Broccori.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatos.
Makkuro Kurosuke Bento (Lunch) step by step
- Make rice balls, salt slightly on outside.
- Wrap with Nori (Dried seaweed sheet).
- Cut cheese slice into small circles.
- Cut small line, circles from Nori sheet to make faces..
- Add any side dishes such as vegetable, eggs, chicken nuggets etc..