Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers. Refreshing pasta salads are a must in the summer time. The Greek flavors in this recipe are so unique, similar to the asian flavors in asian noodle I have always enjoyed pasta salad and salad recipes but find myself craving them more in the Spring and Summer months.
Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? This pasta salad feels extra indulgent because it tastes like early summer when most of you are ankle-deep in slush. To be fair, this pasta salad is also I like to make my salad dressings in a mason jar with a tight-fitting lid. You can cook Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
- It’s 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- You need 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- Prepare 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- Prepare 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- You need of Dressing:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- It’s 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
If you don't have a jar, you can also vigorously whisk the mixture in a large bowl. This Greek Salad is a combination of pasta, olives, tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, and feta with a homemade vinaigrette dressing! Easy refreshing summer corn salad to bring to any bbq this summer. The feta cheese and fresh basil throw it over the top!
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool..
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix..
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
This Greek Pasta Salad is the salad you want to be seen with – and stuff your face with. It's loaded with tender pasta, juicy tomatoes, crunchy bell peppers, crisp cucumbers, sweet zippy red onions, tangy Kalmata, and salty creamy feta all all enveleoped in mouthwatering, flavor exploding Sun-Dried. Summer Pasta Salad – Garden fresh. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing for the.