Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔.
You can cook Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔
- You need 2 of large packs chicken strips OR chicken breast (cut into chunks).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil leaves.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 jar (15 ounce) of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, your favorite, cooked.
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken, cut into chunks if necessary……
- Place chicken in crockpot……..
- Sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, basil leaves, oregano leaves and minced garlic…..
- Pour over chicken your tomato soup, Alfredo sauce and diced tomatoes, stir gently…….
- Layer your onions on top……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6- 8 hours, or until your chicken is fully cooked, stirring occasionally……..
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta that has been cooked, top that with some shredded mozzarella cheese and enjoy 😉!!!!.