Broiled Salmon. Browse Our Variety Of Easy Salmon Recipes Online Only At Kraft®. Fresh salmon fillets–or a whole side of salmon–is slathered in pesto and then broiled until a crisp crust forms. This is equally good cold; the entire dish can be made a day in advance.
In a small bowl, mix together mustard, garlic, shallot, thyme, rosemary, and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Broiling is such a great cooking method! Broiling is by far the easiest way to prepare salmon. You can have Broiled Salmon using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broiled Salmon
- You need 4 piece of salmon.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of old bay.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mrs.Dash Original blend.
- Prepare 1 small of lemon.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Broiling salmon is one of the quickest ways to cook this delicious and heart-healthy fish. Broiling gives the fish a crisp, caramelized crust. This basic broiled salmon recipe is even better when served with a creamy Greek yogurt sauce and a side of quickly steamed or broiled broccolini. For an easy twist that doesn't require firing up the broiler, try this Baked Salmon With Lemon recipe.
Broiled Salmon step by step
- Place oven on Low Broil.
- Season Salmon with garlic,old bay and Mrs Dash..
- Broil Salmon for 15 to 20 minutes depending on the size..
- Once salmon is done cut the small lemon and squeeze the fresh juice on the salmon. Enjoy!!.
This Broiled Salmon is the easiest and quickest way to bake salmon. This recipe is for a honey garlic salmon, but the same cooking method works for Blackened Salmon , Cajun Salmon , or Brown Sugar Salmon. I typically prepare this recipe as-is, but you can easily customize the flavors to your family's tastes. Cilantro Lime: Use lime zest and lime juice instead of lemon, and substitute cilantro instead of thyme and parsley for a fresh and zesty flavor. Baked salmon recipes are all the rage.