Broiled Parmesan tilapia. Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Healthier Broiled Tilapia Parmesan Healthier Broiled Tilapia Parmesan. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. You can have Broiled Parmesan tilapia using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broiled Parmesan tilapia
- It’s 5 piece of tilapia filets.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
- It’s 4 tbsp of light mayonnaise.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of dried chili flakes (Optional ).
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of of paprika.
Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Turn the fish over and broil a couple minutes more. Remove from oven and cover them with the Parmesan mixture on the top side only.
Broiled Parmesan tilapia instructions
- Preheat broiler 525°F.
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in a bowl and mix.
- Place aluminum foil in baking dish and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Pat dry the tilapia fillets and lay them in baking dish place in broiler for 3 minutes then remove.
- Coat fish with mix the ingredients on both sides thoroughly.
- Place coated fish back in broiler for an additional 4 minutes then remove and serve.
Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil. Spray the broiler pan's rack with olive oil cooking spray. This keto friendly, gluten free tilapia recipe combines lemon, mayo, and fresh parmesan cheese smothered on flaky fish and baked or broiled to perfection!. It's the new year and I am ready for a reset! After all the holiday indulgence, healthy, low carb meals are a welcome change.