Buffalo chicken quesadilla. Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas loaded with rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and lots of cheese. These Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas will give you the bold flavors of buffalo chicken wings with gooey melted cheese, all packed in a quesadilla! My buffalo chicken quesadillas are filling enough to serve as a meal and versatile enough to win big points as a snack while the big game is on.
Buffalo chicken quesadilla slow cooker is super easy! If you don't have a crock pot yet, here are some nice ones on sale. I love the programmable crock pot for when you are not at home. You can have Buffalo chicken quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken quesadilla
- You need 3 cups of cooked chicken shredded.
- You need 1 cup of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 6 of burrito size flour tortillas.
- You need 2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella.
This is our new favorite way to eat buffalo. Assemble the quesadillas ahead of time TOSS chicken with Buffalo Wings Sauce in bowl. StarKist Chicken Creations Buffalo Style adds just the right amount of spice to make your quesadillas perfect. Mix in with Chicken Creations Buffalo Style Chicken with your favorite veggies and pan fry.
Buffalo chicken quesadilla step by step
- In a large pot combine cooked chicken, hot buffalo sauce and ranch dressing and cream cheese. Stir until heated through and melted. Spoon mixture onto flour tortilla. Top with mozzarella cheese. Fold in half. Cook on a heated griddle for a few minutes utnil it begins to brown. Flip. Continue until all the quesadillas are prepared..
- I grilled mine(can air fry them).
- And used the ninja foodie for everything.
- I didnt want to make all of it buffalo, I set some aside before making it hot..
Buffalo chicken quesadillas are the best way to use buffalo sauce. Working one at a time, transfer a quesadilla to the skillet. Trust me, you want to make a batch of these. Buffalo chicken and quesadillas are very popular stand alone meals, together they're bold flavors come together Phoebe guides you through making healthy buffalo chicken quesadillas on the grill. Once heated, put the quesadilla on the bottom plate and close.