You can have Oysters Sous-Vide using 1 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oysters Sous-Vide
- It’s 25 of Blue Point Oysters, raw.
Oysters Sous-Vide step by step
- Be sure to start with raw unshucked oysters..
- Heat your water bath to 85 C / 185°F.
- Line sous-vide pouch with aluminum foil so the oyster shell doesn't pierce the pouch..
- Vacuum seal..
- Heat in the water bath for 4-5 minutes..
- Remove oysters from the pouch and serve with seasonings of your choice. I used salt and lemon. Some like Tabasco as well..