Easy Grilled Fish Packets in Foil.
You can cook Easy Grilled Fish Packets in Foil using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Grilled Fish Packets in Foil
- It’s 4 of Mahi Mahi (or other white fish) fillets, about 5 oz. each.
- Prepare 4 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and fresh pepper,.
- Prepare 4 sprigs of fresh herbs, parsley, rosemary, oregano.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, sliced thin.
- It’s 4 of large pieces heavy duty aluminum foil, about 18 to 20 inches long.
Easy Grilled Fish Packets in Foil step by step
- Place the fish in the center of the foil, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Place a slice of lemon on top of each piece of fish, then a sprig of herbs on each..
- When the grill is hot, place the foil packets on the side of the grill with the burners off (indirect heat) and close the grill. Depending on the thickness of your fish, cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and cooked through..
- How to Make a Foil Packet •Tear off an 18” sheet of foil. •Center the food on the foil sheet. •Bring up the long sides of the foil, so the ends meet over the food. •Double fold the ends, leaving room for heat to circulate inside. •Double fold the two short ends to seal the packet. •Bake or grill as instructed..