Strawberry-orange Sugarfree Muffins. Strawberry-orange Sugarfree Muffins They're low cal, sugar free! There's nothing better than a warm, fresh muffin straight from the oven. And I'm not alone in my love.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Beat egg, orange juice, oil and orange rind. Add to dry ingredients all at once. You can cook Strawberry-orange Sugarfree Muffins using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry-orange Sugarfree Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Orange juice.
- It’s 1 cup of Mashed strawberries.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Orange zest.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
In a large bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, mix flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add in a touch of orange marmalade, and this Strawberry-Orange Shortcake Tart is a subtle mix of sweet and tangy in every single bite. Whisk together the milk, oil, egg, corn syrup, orange juice, and a pinch of zest.
Strawberry-orange Sugarfree Muffins instructions
- Preheat your oven to 250?F Celsius or 480?F. In a bowl, mash the strawberries and add 1 tsp of vanilla extract. In a separate bowl combine your flour and the rest of your dry ingredients. Add in your egg and oil..
- Squeeze out your orange and zest it. Add it to the strawberry mixture and mix it well. Then, add your wet ingredients to your dry and stir well..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until when you insert a toothpick it comes out clean..
Mix in the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt until batter is just combined. Put orange quarters in food processor (or blender) along with orange juice and process or blend until pureed. If you'd like to make these Orange Muffins a bit more wholesome, you may substitute whole wheat pastry flour for the all-purpose flour. It's an all-star pantry staple at. Find delicious recipes using SPLENDA® Sweeteners to reduce calories from sugar.