Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang.
You can have Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang
- Prepare 250 gr of beef.
- You need 5 cm of ginger.
- It’s 5 cm of galangal.
- You need 5 pcs of garlic gloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander seed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- It’s of Vegetable oil for deep frying the beef.
Indonesian Beef Jerky / Dendeng Padang instructions
- Slice the beef into thin sliced and smash the beef a little bit just to make it more tender..
- Grate the ginger, galangal and garlic. Mix it with crushed coriander seed, salt and pepper..
- Marinate the beef with the spices and deep fried it in a hot oil. And voila! You can put more salt or mix it with Sambal and eat it with hot steam rice or just grab a bite for snacking time with you beer or cocktail..