Crockpot London Broil with Spinach. Dredge the London broil on both sides in the flour and leave in the Crock-Pot. Pour the broth over the meat and add the onions and bay leaf. After the meat has finished cooking, dissolve the cornstarch in the water.
Place sliced onions on bottom of crockpot…. Now place cleaned and dry London broil on top of your sliced onions…. Add to top of London broil: crushed tomatoes, garlic, black pepper, Adobo, crushed red pepper and thyme leaves…. You can have Crockpot London Broil with Spinach using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot London Broil with Spinach
- Prepare 1 of -large pack London broil (I’m using a twin pack).
- It’s 2 of large onions, sliced.
- You need 1-28 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme leaves.
- You need 1 box (10 ounce) of frozen spinach, thawed.
I think I found my favorite way to cook steak in the crock pot today. I decided to make our favorite London Broil Roast in a Crock Pot. Crock Pot London Broil turns out so moist and tender cooked in the slow cooker. My old favorite recipe for London Broil is to roast it with potatoes and carrots in a roasting pan that has been tightly wrapped in aluminum foil.
Crockpot London Broil with Spinach step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your London broil……
- Place sliced onions on bottom of crockpot……
- Now place cleaned and dry London broil on top of your sliced onions……
- Add to top of London broil: crushed tomatoes, garlic, black pepper, Adobo, crushed red pepper and thyme leaves….. Mix lightly……
- Cook on Low for 8 hours……
- About 30 minutes before your 8 hours is up add your thawed spinach to crockpot, mix lightly…..
- Cook until the 8 hours of cooking time has been completed……
- Serve and enjoy 😉! You can serve this dish with mashed potatoes or some egg noodles!! 😋.
How to make London Broil in a Crock Pot: *The full London Broil in Crock Pot recipe can be viewed farther down this post! Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the olive oil is melted, place the London Broil in the skillet to sear. Once slightly browned, flip the london broil to the other side to brown. Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray.