Granola. Granola is a a popular food that helps to regulate digestion, aid in weight loss, improve your heart health, increase energy, prevent anemia, and improve skin quality. Also, granola status has nothing to do with sexual preference. Someone who is "granola" tends to enjoy the outdoors, all while staying inside in their nice suburban middle-class white neighborhood.
Ob es unsere Salate, Pancakes, Omelettes oder hau. A grain-free, paleo friendly, granola that's delicious on its own or served with coconut milk or plain yogurt and a few berries. Güne zinde başlamak ve gün boyunca devam eden faaliyetlerimizde anlama, algılama. Перевод слова granola, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания. You can have Granola using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Granola
- It’s 1/4 cup of raw honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of natural organic peanut butter (I use one with only peanuts as ingredient).
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed mixed nuts of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- It’s 4 Tbs of chia seeds.
- You need 2 Tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of real vanilla.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of oil of choice.
- Prepare 2 cups of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 2 cups of dried fruit of choice.
- You need of Cocao nibs optional.
BOLA granola – Fresh, Healthy & Handmade. Our granolas rely on oats, almonds & pumpkin seeds for hearty, high protein nutrition & fresh, nutty flavor. ⬇ Download granola – stock pictures and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. «Granola La». Granola is made from oats, and after baking can be kibbled to produce clusters which are bagged Granola is typically crunchy, but its texture can be lightened by including small pieces formed from.
Granola step by step
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Mix honey, pb, oil, cinnamon and vanilla very thoroughly.
- Add nuts, seeds, coconut and oats.
- Mix thoroughly.
- On parchment lined baking sheet, press out granola.
- If you crowd the pan you will end up with granola clusters, if you would rather have a crumbly granola spread it onto two pans.
- Bake at 300 for 30 minutes.
- Do NOT stir as it bakes.
- Add dried fruit and cocao nibs.
- Allow to cool completely before breaking into pieces.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.