Steak and Cactus Pasta. See great recipes for Steak and Cactus Pasta too! In a pot, place stewed beef, beef boullion cube, bay leaf, and enough water to cover the meat. See great recipes for Steak and Cactus Pasta, steak and cactus too!
Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm. See more ideas about Steak pasta, Recipes, Beef recipes. Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. You can cook Steak and Cactus Pasta using 23 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak and Cactus Pasta
- It’s 2 of Cactus leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of serano pepper, diced.
- It’s 5 of white mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of thinly cut ribeye steaks.
- You need 1 of lime.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped and packed fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of box of shell pasta.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Queso Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quesadilla cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
Cook shallot and red pepper flakes, stirring often. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Creamy Steak Enchiladas steak, jalapeno cream cheese, pico de gallo and monterey jack cheese stu ffed in two fl our tortillas. topped with chipotle cream sauce and sour cream. Father's Day Specials Cactus Cantina Desserts Happy Hour Menu Drinks.
Steak and Cactus Pasta instructions
- Preheat oven to broil..
- Place tomatoes in oven 7 inches below broil coils and roast tomatoes for 10 minutes on each side, until the skin starts to blacken and peel back..
- Place tomatoes in a zip lock bag, and zip close removing all air. Cover bag with a damp paper towel and let the tomatoes sit for about 10 minutes..
- Using your knife remove cactus needle by sliding knife across needles going upwards towards the round end of the cactus. As if you were shaving with the grain..
- Cut cactus into strips, then cut into bite size pieces..
- Take ribeye steak and cover with a sheet of saran wrap, and flatten steak using a mallet. Or you can use a rolling pin and roll the steaks out flat..
- Chop steak into 1/2 inch slices..
- Season steak with 1 teaspoon salt, ground black pepper, coriander, lime zest (about 1/8 teaspoon). And using your hand, massage the seasoning into the meat..
- Covet steak pieces with saran wrap and set aside..
- In a large pan, on medium-high heat add water, 1 teaspoon salt, and chopped cactus..
- Cook cactus for 7 minutes, or until water has absorbed and cactus starts to look like cooked green beans..
- In the same pan, still on medium-high heat; add 2 teaspoons olive oil, garlic, onions, red bell peppers, & 1/2 serano pepper. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add in sliced mushrooms, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and cook for 3 minutes..
- Meanwhile bring a large pot to boil and add in salt… The water should taste like the ocean. Cook your shell pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water..
- Remove tomatoes from ziplock bag and peel the skins off. Chop the tomatoes and add them to the pan with the vegetables..
- In the pan with the cooked vegetables add in the chopped steak and cook for 5 minutes. Be sure to stir it occasionally to make sure that the steak can absorb all the flavors. Then turn the heat down to low and add in the other half of the serano pepper while you prepared your sauce..
- In a medium pot add heavy cream, pasta water, and butter on medium-low heat. Once the butter has melted add in salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper and cook for 1 minute. Then whisk in cheese until cheese has melted..
- In the same large pot that the pasta was cooked in, add in the meat and veggie filling, and the Alfredo sauce to the drained pasta. Stir; and on medium-low heat cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Let pasta sit on low heat for 2 minutes, add in chopped cilantro, stir, and serve! I topped ours with some crumble fresco cheese! 😃.
Become a VIP Receive updates on special events, new menu items, menu reviews, and more! Some of Cactus Grill's specialty entrées include the desert bowtie pasta with chicken, asiago cheese and veggies in a roasted red pepper sauce, the creamy steak enchiladas topped with chipotle cream sauce and the beer-battered Corona shrimp tacos with avocado and spiced lime sauce. After the renovation and name change, it will also feature steak and a fresh. Come experience our globally inspired, creative fine dining cuisine at Cactus Club Cafe. Take a look at our online menu now.