Oven Fried Ravioli. Cook ravioli according to package; drain. Coat a non stick baking sheet with cooking spray. Packaged ravioli are breaded and baked until hot, golden, and crispy.
Either way, your family will love these! I'm half Italian so ravioli was on my dinner often when I was growing up. Ravioli are easy to make and can be served with a simple Greek salad on the side for a completed dinner. You can have Oven Fried Ravioli using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Ravioli
- You need 1 package of frozen ravioli (24 ounce).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half.
- You need 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs, Italian seasoned.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top.
- You need 1 of small jar pizza sauce (14 ounce).
To help these crispy and baked toasted ravioli become, well, crispy as they bake in the oven, give them a spritz of olive oil (using a refillable olive oil sprayer) or cooking spray and cook them on an oven-safe wire rack over a baking sheet. Using a rack keeps the ravioli off the baking sheet and prevents the undersides from staying soft. Ravioli is good in its own right, but give it a crispy, crunchy breadcrumb coating and you've just taken dinner over the top. Dip ravioli in the egg mixture, then add to the bread crumb mixture in the bag; shake until coated.
Oven Fried Ravioli step by step
- Mix together in a bowl the eggs and half and half……you can use a whisk or a fork to mix it…..
- Put frozen ravioli into bowl with half and half and eggs, gently coat all ravioli……
- In another bowl mix seasoned bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese thoroughly……
- Dip coated ravioli into bread crumb mixture, then place ravioli onto a greased cookie sheet, repeat until all ravioli are done……Work quickly ! They tend to get stuck together, if that happens to you just gently separate ravioli with a dull knife !!.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 12-14 min or until ravioli are golden in color……
- Remove from cookie sheet, place on a serving tray, sprinkle lightly with extra Parmesan cheese and heat up your pizza sauce in a separate pan and dip ravioli into pizza sauce when it’s heated……
- Serve and Enjoy 😉!!!!.
Fried ravioli, a popular appetizer in St. Louis, Missouri, is breaded and deep-fried pasta. If frying pasta sounds strange to you, keep an open mind: crispy pasta shell, soft cheese filling and. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top. Spray the rack with nonstick spray.