Italian sausage pasta. This Italian sausage pasta sauce is made by browning Italian sausage and then simmering it in a fresh tomato sauce. The intention is that you would use ground Italian pork sausage meat. Easy pasta recipe with Italian sausage, tomatoes and pasta all cooked together in one skillet, then topped with Parmesan cheese.
All Reviews for Pasta Sauce with Italian Sausage. This spicy Italian sausage pasta recipe is fast, easy, and uses minimal ingredients. It's the perfect weeknight dinner that tastes like it came from a restaurant! You can have Italian sausage pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian sausage pasta
- You need 5 of Italian sausages, casings peeled.
- It’s 1 tsp of rep pepper flakes.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 125 ml of (1 small jar) capers, drained.
- You need 12-15 of Kalamata olives, pitted.
- Prepare 1 lb of dry spaghetti.
- It’s 350 g of grape or cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 handful of Italian parsley, roughly chopped.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
This recipe was originally published on. Fettuccine with Creamy Tomato Italian Sausage Sauce. Orecchiette Pasta with Sausage and Kale. Italian Sausage Pasta is an easy weeknight meal that is laced with peppers, broccoli, garlic, Italian Sausage, and marinara!
Italian sausage pasta instructions
- Put a large pot of salted water on high heat..
- Crumble the sausages into a large pan on medium-high heat. Fry until they start to brown, about 5 minutes. If they release a lot oil, drain all but 3 or 4 tablespoons..
- Add the red pepper flakes and garlic to the pan and fry for 1 minute. Stir in the tomato paste and continue cooking another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the capers and olives to the pan and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the heat down to low. Start on the pasta. To keep the sauce from drying out while you wait, add a splash of water..
- Boil the pasta. Keep an eye on the sauce to make sure it doesn't dry out. When the pasta is 3/4 cooked, add the tomatoes and a glug of extra virgin olive oil to the sauce..
- When the pasta's cooked, drag it into the sauce along with a bit of pasta water. Sprinkle on the parsley and toss. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan..
Here lies a super simple Italian Sausage Pasta dinner! And creamy white wine parmesan cheese sauce is simply delicious! Easy dinner recipe that is quick and flavorful! Escarole and beans with sausage is a typical dish in Italian cuisine. Here I tossed it all with pasta, and loved the results!