Silver dollar vegan pancakes. Gluten-Free Banana Silver Dollar Pancakes (and they're vegan too!) Unwritten fact: pancakes make the best memories. Gluten-free pancakes are a major thing for me. I love them so hard that if I weren't vain about my waistline, there's a strong chance I'd eat a stack for all the meals.
Fluffy gluten-free + vegan pancakes seemed impossible! I'd like to think I learned a few things over the last year or so. Not least of all I've realized that the simpler, the better, when it These chickpea silver dollar pancakes come out juuuusssst right. You can have Silver dollar vegan pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Silver dollar vegan pancakes
- You need 1 cup of oat milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Bisquick flour.
- You need 1 of ripe banana (biggest you can get).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Vegan butter or coconut oil.
Fluffy and light on the inside with a golden brown exterior. My kids eat a lot more pancakes than I'm really comfortable admitting. . . I mean, my three year old would probably subsist exclusively on chocolate chip pancakes if I let her. These gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo Silver Dollar Pancakes are high in protein and nutrition using heart healthy almond flour.
Silver dollar vegan pancakes instructions
- Smash banana and set aside. In a bowl add the bisquick flour, ground cinnamon, and sugar. Add the banana and oat milk to the dry ingredients and mix well. Until you get a nice batter that's not runny or too thick..
- Heat vegan butter or coconut oil in a skillet/pan on medium heat. With a measuring cup pour batter. I used the 1/3 measuring cup to get the size I wanted. That's it..
- These are great for kids. I added chocolate chips to the ones for the kids as they wanted something gooey. Enjoy! This takes literally half hour or so to make..
So I was quite happy when the Almond Board asked me to create a pancake recipe for them. Blend sour cream, flour, eggs, sugar, salt, and baking soda together with a whisk until smooth. These mini pancakes are so much more than a delicious breakfast. Stir together the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, and make a well in the centre. Keep respraying the skillet until all the batter is cooked.