Broiled parmesan asparagus. Roasted Parmesan asparagus seasoned with garlic powder is a quick and simple side dish. Line a baking sheet with foil. Remove asparagus from dish and place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
Within minutes you have tender asparagus coated in parmesan and garlic that will become a family favorite! Delicious Roasted Asparagus with the perfect easy seasoning blend and grated Parmesan cheese adds a little crunch with Panko and/or breadcrumbs! Roasted Asparagus is a favorite wherever whenever I serve it. You can cook Broiled parmesan asparagus using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broiled parmesan asparagus
- You need 2 lb of asparagus.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
Today I'm sharing all my tips and tricks to have the very best results, filled with flavor and great texture. Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Break off the tough ends of the asparagus and, if they're thick, peel them.
Broiled parmesan asparagus instructions
- Wash asparagus and microwave,covered in 1 tablespoon of water for 6 minutes..
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread asparagus across foil evenly.
- Melt butter and add lemon juice to butter. Stir until mixed then pour evenly over asparagus.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over asparagus.
- Place asparagus in oven 6 inches from broiler..
- Broil 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned then remove from oven and let sit for 2 minutes before serving.
Place the asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, then toss to coat the. Lightly grease the inside of a casserole dish. Place asparagus spears in the dish; drizzle a little olive oil over the spears. Wash asparagus; break off tough ends where stalks snap easily. If desired, peel stems of spears.