Best almond flour pancakes. Easy Keto Almond Flour Pancakes Recipe – These fluffy almond flour pancakes are so simple to make! Just a few common ingredients needed. You're going to love this easy keto almond flour pancake recipe.
Almond flour pancakes are naturally gluten free and are full of protein. Delicious, light and fluffy, a wonderful pancake breakfast. Grain-free, gluten-free refined sugar-free almond flour pancakes. You can have Best almond flour pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best almond flour pancakes
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of almond milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
This easy and delicious paleo pancake recipe is sure to please the whole family! Almond flour pancakes are naturally gluten free and a delicious and filling way to start your day. Serve with your favorite pancake toppings. Good consistency, though, and a good base for someone who has little experience cooking with alternative flours!
Best almond flour pancakes instructions
- In a blender combine the eggs, almond milk, olive oil, and vanilla. Blend for 30 seconds..
- Add the almond flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Blend until smooth. Let sit for 5 minutes..
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-low heat and lightly grease (I sprayed with avocado spray). Pour less than a 1/4 cup (or 3 tablespoons) onto the pan to form small pancakes. Let cook for around 2 minutes, then flip and let cook for 1-2 more minutes..
- Serve hot with butter and syrup, or any other desired toppings..
These fluffy almond flour pancakes that are completely grain-free are one of my favourites. Don't get me wrong here, I love these Vegan Blueberry They can burn a bit more easily than pancakes made with regular flour, so cooking them on medium-heat works best! Wonderfully fluffy almond flour pancakes are keto and gluten-free. The batter is nice and thick, and very easy to work with. I am actually amazed at how tasty, fluffy and tender these keto almond flour pancakes are. 🥞.