Quick Mediterranean Couscous.
You can have Quick Mediterranean Couscous using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Mediterranean Couscous
- It’s 250 grams of mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of instant couscous (about 150g).
- It’s 6 small of tomatoes, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of a jar olives, halved.
- You need 1 of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- You need 1 of splash olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of salt, ground pepper, dried basil, rosemary, oregano, mint, sweet paprika, chili flakes OR mediterranean herb mix.
- You need 10 of fresh basil leaves, chopped.
Quick Mediterranean Couscous step by step
- Heat some oil in a big pan or skillet over high heat. Add sliced mushrooms and fry until golden brown.
- Add about 3 cups of water to the same pot and bring to the boil. Then, add couscous.
- Next, cover with a lid reducing the heat to low until couscous is cooked (should take only a couple of minutes). Fluff up with a fork and take off heat.
- Add halved olives, sliced tomatoes, crumbled feta and seasoning listed above. Enjoy :).