Broiled Salmon with Broccoli & Shiitake Mushrooms. Add butter on top of salmon, followed by garlic & salt/pepper. Tips for the Best Parmesan Crusted Salmon. Prepare an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
This fully prepared Broiled Salmon with Potatoes and Roasted Broccoli is ready to eat after being heated in the oven. Contains broiled Faroe Island salmon complete with grape tomatoes and radishes and served with roasted broccoli, red onions, and skin-on creamy red potatoes. This Baked Salmon and Broccoli is the perfect easy and healthy weeknight dinner that the whole family will enjoy! You can have Broiled Salmon with Broccoli & Shiitake Mushrooms using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broiled Salmon with Broccoli & Shiitake Mushrooms
- You need 2 of Broccoli Crown.
- You need 3 tbsp of Fresh Ginger.
- You need 8 of Fresh Shitake Mushrooms.
- You need 8 oz of Fresh Wild Salmon.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Organic First Press Olive Oil.
One of the simplest, easiest, and healthiest weeknight dinners you can make for your family! Here's a recipe that will win over even the pickiest eaters—kids and non-salmon eaters included. The trick is that the salmon is broiled, meaning a quick cooking time, buttery flaky results, and no fishy smell in the kitchen. During the last couple minutes of broiling the salmon, brush it with a glaze made.
Broiled Salmon with Broccoli & Shiitake Mushrooms step by step
- Preheat oven to broil. Oil glass dish and flip salmon. Season with organic sea salt, garlic, and cumin. Broil 20-30 min depending on thickness. Finely chop ginger, slice mushrooms, and chop broccoli as desired. Preheat pan med/high : heat olive oil, stir fry ginger, mushrooms, and then add broccoli. Cook only until broccoli turns bright green, al dente. Serve together..
Broil the broccoli while you prepare the salmon. Thinly slice the scallions and finely grate the lemon zest, then add them to a small bowl with the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and a pinch of salt. Toss the broccolini with remaining olive oil on small baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Remove salmon from marinade and nestle on top of the broccolini. Nestle the salmon in the broccoli and season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.