Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs.
You can have Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs
- It’s 4 1/2 lbs of pork ribs.
- It’s 2 (12 oz) of cans Dr. Pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 2 tsp. of Liquid smoke.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs step by step
- Place ribs in slow cooker and pour 1 can of Dr. Pepper over top.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4..
- Preheat oven to 400 and line pan with foil..
- Place ribs on wire rack on prepared pan.
- Stir together BBQ sauce, liquid smoke, garlic powder, black pepper and 1 cup Dr. Pepper..
- Brush ribs with sauce and bake for 15 minutes..
- Flip ribs and brush again and bake an additional 15 minutes..
- Serve with remaining sauce..