Pumpkin Roll. This is the easiest pumpkin roll recipe I've ever made. COMBINE flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in small bowl. Beat eggs and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until thick.
Allow it to cool, rolled up. Then unroll it and spread with cream cheese frosting. With an electric mixer, beat the eggs, granulated sugar, pumpkin and lemon juice until smooth. You can cook Pumpkin Roll using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Roll
- You need of Pumpkin Cake.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of pumpkin.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of shortening.
- Prepare of Sweet Cream Cheese Filling.
- You need 1 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
This pumpkin roll recipe is great to keep in the freezer for a quick dessert for my family or unexpected guests, to take to a gathering or to give as a yummy gift. Reroll, and push aside the dishtowel. Unroll long sheet of waxed paper. Put pumpkin roll on waxed paper.
Pumpkin Roll instructions
- Mix eggs, sugar, pumpkin, flour, cinnamon, and baking soda in a medium bowl..
- Spread shortening onto a baking pan. Make sure to get it every where and use it liberally..
- Flour the baking sheet. Get it every where. Dump out the excess..
- Put in oven for 14 mins at 350°F..
- Prepare a damp towel. And spread it out on the counter..
- Once the cake is done. Gently turn over the pan onto the damp towel..
- Roll up the by folding one of the sides onto the cake and roll the cake in to a roll..
- Mix the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla..
- Slowly add powdered sugar while mixing..
- Once the cake has cooled to room temperature. Unroll it on the counter..
- Spread the Cream Cheese filling over the inside of the roll..
- Roll up the cake and you're done..
- You can wrap them in aluminum foil and freeze them. They should keep all year..
Dust pumpkin roll with powdered sugar. Twist ends of waxed paper like a piece of candy. Put pumpkin roll in refrigerator and chill overnight. Before slicing, dust with powdered sugar. A pumpkin roll will last up to three days in the refrigerator.