Broiled Fish. Browse Our Fast & Easy Fish Recipes Collection. Combine lemon juice, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and remaining butter; pour over fish. Many types of fish are suitable for broiling and if you follow these few simple guidelines you're sure to get delicious results.
I love making it for guests because it's simple, looks lovely and tastes restaurant-worthy. —Beth Cooper, Columbus, Ohio. Try it next to grilled fish or lamb," says recipe creator swedishmilk. Brush the fillets with the seasoned butter. You can cook Broiled Fish using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broiled Fish
- It’s 4 of fish fillets.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter melted, divided.
- It’s 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- It’s 1 of juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Fish is one of the healthiest and most delicious foods you can prepare for yourself. But we admit – grilling fish can be slightly tricky. Thats why were here to help. If you love grilled fish but are apprehensive about tossing it on the grill, were going to make it easy for you.
Broiled Fish instructions
- Place fish on broiler rack that is coated in cooking spray..
- Drizzle 3 tablespoons butter over fillets; dust with flour and sprinkle with paprika.
- Broil for 5 min. or until fish just browns..
- Combine lemon juice, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and remaining butter..
- Pour mixture over fish broil 5 more min. or until fish flakes easily with fork..
Trusted broiled fish recipes from Betty Crocker. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. Sprinkle with lemon juice, and diced green onion. Remove from oven and drain liquid off the cookie sheet. Delight guests with a succulent broiled fish recipe rather than grilling.