Leah's Honey Glazed Carrots. These roasted honey glazed carrots are a perfect side dish for any meal, and great for holidays like Thanksgiving and Easter. Toss carrots with the honey-olive oil mixture. Buy us a cup of coffee.
In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. MORE+ LESS Add these delicious honey glazed carrots to your dinner menu. Honey, butter, and brown sugar bring out the natural sweetness in these cooked baby carrots, and lemon juice adds a tang to balance the flavors to perfection. You can have Leah's Honey Glazed Carrots using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leah's Honey Glazed Carrots
- Prepare 3 lb of carrots.
- You need 1 lb of Raisins.
- It’s 1 lb of Walnuts.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- It’s 1 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1 cup of Melted butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Rum extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brandy extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of cardamom.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of cloves.
- You need 2 tsp of Apple pie spice or pumpkin pie spice.
How to Make Honey Glazed Carrots. We love that these carrots are simple! To make them, add some water to a medium pot and bring to a boil. You can use a fork to pierce onto to.
Leah's Honey Glazed Carrots step by step
- Steam the carrots.
- Toss in Walnuts and raisins.
- Heat honey in microwave for 1 minute..
- Melt butter or margarine. add to honey..
- Add remaining ingredients to the honey mixture. pour over carrots..
My mother used sugar in this recipe, but a local man who keeps bees on our farm shares honey with use so I use that instead.—Judie Anglen, Riverton, Wyoming. Honey-Glazed Carrots Recipe photo by Taste of Home. These honey maple glazed carrots take only five minutes of prep work, and will complement any dish on the table. You can combine the ingredients for the glaze in a bowl first or just add them as you go. Make sure the carrots are dry, as this helps the glaze stick better.