Loaded potato soup instant pot ip. This recipe for instant pot loaded baked potato soup starts with cooking potatoes. I used red potatoes but you could also use yellow potatoes or Russet potatoes. I chose not to peel my potatoes because I like the skins of red potatoes and the texture that they add to the soup.
Can You Freeze Instant Pot Loaded Potato Soup. The longer potatoes set in the broth and cook the softer they become. When you freeze and then turn around and warm it back up, it can make the potatoes break down, even more, turning into more of a mashed potato texture over formed pieces. You can cook Loaded potato soup instant pot ip using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded potato soup instant pot ip
- Prepare 4 TBSP of (half stick) of salted butter.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 4 pounds of potatoes pealed and chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ruffly chopped fresh basil.
- It’s 1 TBSP of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 TBSP of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 5.2 oz of herb cheese spread cut into cubes I use Boursin.
- It’s of Garnishes.
- Prepare of Croutons.
- It’s of Chopped green onion.
- It’s of Mild cheddar cheese.
- You need of Fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Crumbled bacon.
BEST Instant Pot Potato Soup Recipe! Since I love any kind of potato soup and pretty much all recipes with potatoes, one of my new favorites to make is Instant Pot Potato Soup. This easy Instant Pot potato soup is loaded with bacon, cheese, and other delicious ingredients to make a creamy, delicious, and fast soup! An Instant Pot is an easy to use all-in-one pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker and more.
Loaded potato soup instant pot ip step by step
- Turn on instant pot to saute high/more setting. When reads hot add in butter..
- When butter has melted add in onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes..
- Add in the garlic and cook for another 3 minutes again stirring occasionally..
- Add in the broth and wine. Stir and scape bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Stir in potatoes, basil, thyme, season salt, and black pepper..
- Seal instant pot and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. When finished, quick release the pressure..
- Stir in heavy cream and cheese spread until melted. Turn off pot..
- If you want it thicker. Mix 2 TBSP corn starch and 2 TBSP water in a bowl. Turn to saute high. When soup starts bubbling, stir in the mixture until it thickens. Turn off instant pot..
- Ladle into bowls and top with garnishes..
It makes recipes a snap allowing the user to brown meats. How to Make Instant Pot Potato Soup. To start you'll melt a few tablespoons butter in the Instant Pot on the saute setting. Then add in onions and celery and saute briefly, following that add in some chicken broth, potatoes, carrots and season with salt and pepper and cancel that saute setting. Loaded Baked Potato Soup in the Instant Pot® is a hearty and flavorful meal-sized soup.