Mike's Beef Bone Marrow Appetizer.
You can cook Mike's Beef Bone Marrow Appetizer using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Beef Bone Marrow Appetizer
- It’s 4-3 of " Beef Marrow Bones [per person].
- Prepare of ● For The Roasted Marrow.
- It’s Dash of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s Dash of Worchestershire Sauce.
- It’s Dash of Granulated Garlic.
- It’s Dash of Fresh Rosemary.
- Prepare Dash of Fresh Thyme.
- You need Dash of Sea Salt [go easy if using salt blocks].
- You need of ● For The Bread.
- Prepare 1 Loaf of Baguette Bread [toasted – 4 – 1" slices per person].
- Prepare of ● For The Parsley Salad.
- You need as needed of Fresh Parsley [1/4 cup per person].
- You need as needed of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Additions.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Chilled Lemon Wedges.
- You need of Course Sea Salt.
Mike's Beef Bone Marrow Appetizer instructions
- Heat oven to 425° Season bones and marrow with everything in the ● Roasted Marrow section..
- Roast for 7 to 10 minutes depending upon bone size..
- At the same time, slice your plain baguette bread into 1" slices and place in the oven for 3 minutes – or, until browned and crispy..
- In the meantime, create your easy, tangy parsley salad. Mix and refrigerate. Slice your chilled lemons as well..
- Place hot roasted bones, crispy crostinis, chilled lemon wedges and parsley salad directly on individual Himalayan Sea Salt blocks for serving..
- Nom nom nom!.
- Sprinkle on some sea salt. Enjoy!.