Bacon Sausage Apricot Kabobs. Alternate sausage and apricot halves on skewers weaving bacon back and forth in a ribbon like fashion between them. Brush preserves mixture on kabobs and continue grilling turning and basting frequently until bacon is cooked through. Apricot Sausage Kabobs. "Basted with a simple sweet-and-sour sauce, these tasty kabobs make a quick meal that's elegant enough for company," relates Susie Lindquist, Ellijay, Georgia.
A Recipe for Sausage-Bacon-Apricot Kabobs that contains bacon,lemon,apricot preserves,lemon juice,sausage,Dijon mustard. Run a knife along the length of the bacon rashers so they stretch a little. Tasty sausage kabobs are broiled in the oven or grilled. You can cook Bacon Sausage Apricot Kabobs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Sausage Apricot Kabobs
- Prepare of Kabobs.
- Prepare 5 of Sausage links.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 1 packages of dried apricots (the package I bought had about 40).
- It’s 15 of to 20 skewers, soaked for 30 minutes in water.
- You need of Baste/Dipping sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of apricot preserves.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
An easy recipe that will please everyone, they make the perfect summer meal! You'll only need a few simple ingredients to make these tasty sausage kabobs. The exact measurements are included in the recipe card below. Make the best Grilled Sausage Kabobs with Apricot Mustard Sauce with this easy recipe.
Bacon Sausage Apricot Kabobs instructions
- Precook sausage, boil 10 minutes then cool and cut in 1/4 inch slices.
- Weave on the skewers in a ribbon like fashion: alternating with the bacon, sausage, bacon, apricots..
- Repeat until all sausage is skewered..
- Combine the remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth. (I used my magic bullet for this step).
- Grill kabobs until bacon is cooked through, using basting sauce frequently..
Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes Combine preserves and mustard in small bowl; mix well. Add peppers to sausage mixture; remove from heat. Combine preserves, chili sauce. and sausage skewers spicy turkey bagel spicy turkey breakfast skillet spicy turkey guacamole sandwich spicy turkey kabobs with tangy yogurt sauce spicy turkey pitas two-potato herbed gratin vegetable habanero apricot sausage penne veggie frittata with turkey bacon veggie-packed turkey sloppy joes. Easy to make and always delicious, kabobs are the perfect way to serve a full dinner from the grill. From chicken to shrimp and steak, try our best Recipe: Shrimp-Okra-and-Sausage Kebabs.