Tuscan Shrimp Ravioli. Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp coated in a light and creamy sauce filled with garlic, sun dried tomatoes and spinach! This creamy Tuscan ravioli recipe is simple, quick, and flavorful. I used refrigerated ravioli (the Olivieri brand which is found here in Canada) that was cheese-filled.
The sauce is so good, you'll be tempted to eat it straight. Ravioli dough mustn't be too soft, otherwise your tortelli will break while boiling. The recipe is easy With a pastry cutter cut the ravioli on all four sides, leaving about an inch of dough around the filling. You can have Tuscan Shrimp Ravioli using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuscan Shrimp Ravioli
- It’s 1 lb of raw shrimp clean & deveined.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Fresh black pepper.
- Prepare 10-12 oz of fresh spinach.
- It’s 2 oz of sundries tomatoes I used 2 romaine and added for garnish your choice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves fresh.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 bag of cheese ravioli.
- It’s 2 of peppers 1 green 1 red.
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil.
Cook ravioli according to package directions. Shrimp and Lobster Ravioli with a Limoncello Cream SauceProud Italian Cook. Ravioli and Shrimp ScampiA Culinary Journey with Chef Dennis. freshly ground black pepper, garlic, grape tomatoes. Creamy Tuscan shrimp linguine is one of the world's easiest and tastiest recipes!
Tuscan Shrimp Ravioli step by step
- Peel an Devein shrimp.
- Peel smash garlic cloves I used a food processor measure out chicken broth an whipping cream set aside.
- Cool ravioli according to package 5-7mins I did.
- Preheat large pan non stick add 2tbsp of extra virgin olive oil add garlic green peppers an red peppers along with spinach cook spinach until it starts to wilt remove veggies an garlic set aside.
- Add 2tbs of olive oil an Shrimp cook until pink an opaque make sure to flip shrimp.
- Add the veggies you set aside add broth an whipping cream along in the pan with the shrimp.
- Add the cooked ravioli slowly.
- Salt an pepper to taste I used a creole season stir carefully in medium heat I like my sauce thick so I cooked it until the texture I like on low but u can cook for additional 3-5 mins medium heat.
Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towels. Cook ravioli according to package instructions. Pour tomato sauce onto plates, top with ravioli and shrimp. Don't be intimidated to make your own! Take some assistance from packaged wonton wrappers.