Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of blanched almond flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 6 tablespoons of almond butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix coconut oil and coconut sugar in a big bowl.
- Beat in almond butter and vanilla extract.
- Beat in raw egg.
- Stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- (If needed, place mixture in freezer for five mins).
- Roll into 8 balls (or 16) and place remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips (maybe use your best judgment on the extra chocolate).
- Press cookies lightly with your hands.
- Bake 11-14 mins, or until centers no longer look wet.
- Let completely cool on pan, they'll keep cooking after coming out of the oven.