Quick London Broil. Rub olive oil on each side of your meat. While steak is tenderizing, make the marinade by mixing together the. As parents, we hope to instill in our children the importance of traditions.
All my kids love this meal — which is quite a miracle — and I hope it might become a tradition in your home, too. Prepare to impress with this delicious, super quick and easy four ingredient. How to Cook the Most Tender London Broil: Whisk Together Marinade: Prepare the steak marinade by adding soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to a large gallon bag. You can have Quick London Broil using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick London Broil
- It’s 1 of large pack London broil steak.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cups of red wine.
- It’s 20 of garlic cloves, minced.
Broil on high: Preheat the broiler to high heat. Remove the steak from the marinade and put in a baking dish. London Broil Recipes Steaks are popular with Food Network fans, so here's a collection of Food Network stars' best-of-the-best London broil recipes to add to your repertoire. Like, say, something as simple as overcooking mushrooms or toasting grains and spices.
Quick London Broil instructions
- Rinse your steak in cold water and pat dry…..
- Add to steak : Montreal steak seasoning, black pepper,red wine and minced garlic…..turn steak over several times until it is coated with ingredients……
- Marinate steak overnight or for several hours in refrigerator, turning several times while marinating…..
- Position oven rack in middle of oven and then turn on broiler……
- Place steak onto a large baking pan…
- Broil steak 10 minutes on one side, 10 minutes on the other side, checking steak frequently until it is done……
- Let steak rest for about 20 minutes, then slice, serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Below, reader Rhonda Perrett confesses majorly overcooking a London broil to associate food editor Rick Martinez. Vacuum pack and freeze (I like to vacuum pack the zipper back to guard against leaks in the cooler). Easy London Broil Marinade Recipe is the perfect way to add flavor to your London broil. This marinade is made from olive oil, soy sauce, dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Plus flavorful spices like garlic and pepper.