Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle.
You can cook Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle
- It’s 2 cups of organic mung bean sprouts.
- You need 6 oz of Organic brown rice pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked chicken bread, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, Julienned.
- You need 1 of large onion, julienned.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of garlic chives, sliced.
- You need 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of fermented red chilli.
- It’s 1 Tsp of brown rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, minced.
- You need 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of sesame oil.
Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle step by step
- Cook brown rice pasta according to the package instruction. Cut 2 minutes total boiling time..
- Sauté onion and carrot in a wok with just two Tsp olive oil on medium heat. Cook until the natrual sugar release from them for about 5 ~7 minutes. Add minced garlic, ginger and fermented red chili. Sauté for a minute..
- Add chicken, bean sprouts and keep saute for another two minutes until sprouts are withered. Crack two eggs into the same wok and scrambled them with the rest of the veggies. Season the dish with tamari sauce, fish sauce and vinegar..
- When pasta is done, transfer them into the wok and add a little bit pasta water to loose up the sauce so that pasta could soak up all the delicious juice. Add garlic chive in the end and drizzle with sesame oil before serve..