30 minute Magic cookie bars. These Magic Cookie Bars are incredibly simple to throw together and made with just seven ingredients. Magic cookie bars freeze beautifully when fully baked and can be eaten straight from the freezer for a chewier bar or thawed in the fridge for gift-giving. Sprinkle the nuts over the coconut.
Magic Cookie Bars – One of the easiest desserts you can make! Layered with butter graham cracker layer, chocolate chips, coconut and Magic Cookie Bars with so Many Layers of Decadence! Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over top. You can cook 30 minute Magic cookie bars using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 30 minute Magic cookie bars
- It’s 1.5 cups of graham crackers crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft or melted butter.
- You need 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of butterscotch chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1.5 cups of shredded sweetened coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
These are also known as seven-layer or Hello Dolly bars. Cool thoroughly and cut into bars. (Store loosely covered at room temperature.) Coconut dream bars. You've seen these classic treats at bake sales, holiday parties and potlucks over the years. Let cool in the pan on a wire rack.
30 minute Magic cookie bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs in mixing bowl and press onto a greased or parchment paper lined 13×9” baking pan. Pour condensed milk evenly over it..
- Spread all 3 kids of chips over graham crackers and press down a little bit into the crust..
- Sprinkle walnuts and coconut evenly on top and press down as well. Bake 20 minutes or until edges are a golden brown. Allow to cool for an hour and cut into squares. You can eat as is or place in fridge to firm up even more..
To serve, lift the bar out of the pan using. Magic Cookie Bars are probably one of the most popular Holiday Cookie Bars ever baked. Use a sharp knife to make even squares. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan.