Temari Sushi For Special Occasions.
You can cook Temari Sushi For Special Occasions using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Temari Sushi For Special Occasions
- Prepare 540 ml of raw white rice, cooked.
- It’s 66 ml of ●Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of to 3 tbsp ●Kombu based dashi stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Salt.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 lemon's worth Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of your favorite sushi toppings (tuna, salmon, scallops, egg) and garnish (salmon roe, cream cheese, black pepper).
Temari Sushi For Special Occasions step by step
- Cook the rice. Put all of the ● ingredients into a pot and turn on the heat. Remove from the heat when the sugar has dissolved and let cool. When cooled, mix in the lemon juice..
- Spread out your toppings and cut them to your desired size. If they're too thick, it will be hard to roll up..
- Make finely scrambled eggs. If you strain scrambled eggs, you can make it super fine..
- Combine the seasoning ingredients and mix into the rice. Form the rice into bite-sized balls..
- Put the topping on plastic wrap, set a rice ball on top, and use the wrap to squeeze the ball and topping together..