Stove top BBQ Ribs. This recipe is from the Paula Deen cooking show on the TV Food Network. Originally shown for beef short ribs only, I have found it works as well with pork ribs. I have increased the amount of sauce ingredients – the original amounts didn't seem to be quite enough to really enjoy!
Once the ribs are cooked, carefully remove them and place onto a tin foil-lined baking tray. To prepare the BBQ sauce, take the remaining cooking juices from the slow cooker and pour into a frying pan set over a medium heat. In a small bowl combine the water and corn flour, stir into the cooking juices. You can have Stove top BBQ Ribs using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stove top BBQ Ribs
- Prepare 1 packages of Spare Ribs.
- Prepare of vegetable oil to coat bottom of pan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sofrito.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Sazon.
- Prepare of Adobo approximately 1 turn around the pot.
- You need 1 can of Goya Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Knorr's Garlic Cube.
- You need 1 of Knorr's Onion Cube.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need 3 piece of Dried Bay Leaves.
- You need 1 of Kraft BBQ sauce which ever flavor is your favorite (I use the thick and spicy original).
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water you'll need enough to just cover the ribs.
Place ribs in Dutch oven or stockpot. Add enough water to completely cover ribs; cover with lid. We do the research for you! share. Stove-Top BBQ Pulled Pork [Bonus Recipe: KFC Coleslaw].
Stove top BBQ Ribs step by step
- If your pack of ribs is a slab cut them into individual pieces..
- Heat a large heavy bottom pot with lid on medium heat. Add Oil and Sofrito. Once oil and sofrito start to sizzle add sugar and then add the ribs. Brown ribs. Lower heat to a medium low cover and cook for approximately 30 min. Ribs start to release their own liquid it's not a lot..
- Add enough water to just cover the ribs add remaining ingredients except the bbq sauce, stir to combine. Cover and cook for 1 1/2 hrs. Add bbq sauce cook for 30 min. Enjoy..
Made entirely from scratch, even the sauce, this BBQ pulled pork recipe is simply "throw you off your chair" delicious. The Easy BBQ Ribs is a recipe for those of us who love tender BBQ Ribs smothered in sticky BBQ sauce and want to eat them more often than an occasional visit to our favorite BBQ place in town. We want to eat them at home, use our fingers to pick them up, and joyfully lick the tasty BBQ sauce off. Credit for this delicious BBQ Ribs recipe goes to Bon Appetite – I've tweaked the recipe only a tiny bit, adding jalapeño peppers for some bite, a tad more shallots, and an oven-steaming method for those who don't have a stove-top steamer. How to make thai coconut bbq ribs.