EASY chicken & biscuits casserole. All your favorite chicken recipes in one place. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I am not surprised! My easy homemade enchilada sauce really makes it outstanding, so don't skip that step!
The delicious sauce takes only a few ingredients, all of which you can keep on hand indefinitely (keep. Easy chicken recipes are my go-to dinner choice. My chicken piccata pasta dish is ready to serve in a half hour. You can have EASY chicken & biscuits casserole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY chicken & biscuits casserole
- Prepare 2.5 cups of cooked diced chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of peas.
- Prepare 3 stalks of green onions.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of small cans of biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of French fried onions.
- You need 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of To taste: salt pepper Italian seasoning garlic powder.
It takes just a few minutes in the oven to bake to tender perfection. Easy Baked Chicken Breasts – Tender and juicy, perfectly baked chicken breasts! One of my favorite chicken recipes and the ONLY method you will need for making baked chicken. Besides it being so easy to cook, chicken is also incredibly good for you.
EASY chicken & biscuits casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook chicken and mix with Colby jack cheese, milk, soup, Green onion, corn, peas and spices..
- Pour into ungreased baking dish and top with raw biscuits. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are done. Top with shredded mozzarella, herbs and French fried onions..
Chicken is full of essential nutrients that your body needs. It packs a lot of protein while being relatively low on saturated fats. Remove from heat and set chicken aside. In the same pan over medium heat, melt butter and add the garlic. They also use only one pan and are great to double and freeze for a meal down the road!