SPAM Breakfast Skillet. It's a breakfast casserole cooked in a skillet! Made with SPAM® Classic, shredded potatoes A hearty helping of SPAM® Classic, potatoes and Cheddar cheese that'll help you start the day in a big. How to Make Hearty Spam Breakfast Skillet.
SHREDDED vs COUNTRY STYLE (CUBED) HASH In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon and drain on paper towels. The Hearty SPAM® Breakfast Skillet is fried comfort in a pan. You can cook SPAM Breakfast Skillet using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SPAM Breakfast Skillet
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- Prepare 1 can of Spam, cubed.
- Prepare of Potatoes, diced.
- You need of Onions, sliced.
- It’s of Old Bay Seasoning.
- It’s of Whatever else you need to clean out of your refrigerator.
- It’s of Gravy:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crisco.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper,.
Have one taste and there'll be hardly any left. Sizzle up spicy chorizo, veggies and eggs for a breakfast that keeps Make this an autumn breakfast skillet by substituting roasted root vegetables like sweet potatoes. This hearty breakfast skillet recipe includes eggs, bacon, onion, potatoes, and cheddar cheese. Just the name of this dish sounds hearty and delicious.
SPAM Breakfast Skillet step by step
- Melt butter in a large skillet on medium heat..
- Add sliced onions and allow to soften. When you're ready add potatoes, cubed SPAM, and whatever else you want. I added some leftover cornmeal pudding..
- Season as you like, I recommend Old Bay Seasoning..
- Let everything sit for 5 minutes and fry on medium heat. When everything has started to brown you want to flip everything to the other side, do NOT stir or it turns into a mushed up mess..
- Continue cooking until you have everything brown and crispy..
- Decide if you want to melt cheese on top and now is the time to add it. I opted for a pan gravy instead. Melt crisco in the same pan you cooked your meal and scrape with a whisk to pick up all those bits of crispy yumminess. Sprinkle the flour on the melted grease, allow to cook for a minute, pour in milk. Add salt and pepper to taste, whisk until thickened and remove from heat..
- Serve how you like it. I put a helping of gravy on top. Other ideas are: cheese, salsa, hot sauce, sunny side up eggs. All of the above…. Enjoy!.
This Country Breakfast Skillet recipe is a fabulous. Make room at the breakfast table – this Spicy Skillet Hash is a winner. Flavored with the kick of Zatarain's® Cajun Hot Sauce, it's the perfect blend of potatoes and sausage topped with eggs. Either way, making an entire breakfast in one skillet is the way to go. But what's the best skillet Sure, that only takes one skillet.