Sweet & Sour Pork (Chinese). Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer. Funny, How Sweet Co Co Can Be. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest.
The Sweet – Official North American Website. Relax (Slow Songs) — Sweet Dreams. You can cook Sweet & Sour Pork (Chinese) using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sour Pork (Chinese)
- It’s of Pork Prep & Marinade.
- It’s 1 kg of Cubed Pork Loin.
- It’s 3 Tbls of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 6 Drops of Red Food Colouring.
- You need of Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Cup of White Sugar (200g).
- You need 2 Tbls of Corn Flour.
- It’s 2 of Pinchs Salt.
- It’s 1.5 Cups of Water (270ml).
- It’s 1 Tbls of White or Apple Cider Vinigar.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Vegies for Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- It’s Half of Tbls Minced Garlic.
- Prepare Half of cup (1Lge) Carrot – Angle sliced.
- Prepare Half of Onion cut into wedges.
- You need Half of cup 3colour Capsicum – thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of Pinapple Rings cut into pieces.
- You need Pieces of Batter & Deepfry Pork.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 2 Cups of Plain Flour.
- You need 1 Ltr of Oil (Deepfry).
Sweet & Sour Pork (Chinese) instructions
- Pork – Cut & Cube (1 inch sq) and Add into a ziplock bag with the Pork Marinade ingredients. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 3hrs to tenderise the meat..
- Sauce – Add Ingredients into a medium saucepan on high, wisk whilst bringing to the boil. Once boiled it will become clear & thicken. Once this happens remove from stovetop & set aside..
- Fry Vegies & Combine with Sauce – add a splash of peanut/evo Oil into hot frypan/wok. Add Garlic cook off, add Carrots, Capsicum & Onion sweat down a little, then add pineapple. Fry for a minute then add Sweet & Sour Sauce and simmer on low to soften vegies..
- Prep/Batter & Deepfry Pork pces – Heat Oil in Saucepan (350*). Dip pork into egg then cover in flour & repeat! Once all pork pieces are double dipped, add to Medium Heat stovetop, ladle into oil & pre-cook until 3/4 cooked, remove & drain excess oil onto paper towel. Redo pork pieces into Hot oil in batches until all double Deepfried..