Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots.
You can cook Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots
- You need 32 oz of bag of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of water (can use chicken stock if you have some).
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt (just eye ball it).
Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots step by step
- In your electric pressure cooker, place carrots inside. Add butter, water, and brown sugar and salt. Pour water (or chicken broth over it) Add the pressure cooker lid and set it to sealing. Set the timer for 4 minutes. Do the quick release to release the pressure. Give the carrots a quick toss in the sauce and serve immediately..