Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers).
You can cook Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers)
- It’s 10 of bamboo skewers, soaked in water for at least 1 hour.
- Prepare 500 gr of pork loin, diced.
- You need 100 ml of coconut milk.
- You need of cilantro leaves for garnish.
- Prepare of For the marinade:.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of cilantro stems, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of palm sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers) instructions
- Using a mortar and a pestle, pound cilantro stems, garlic, white pepper powder, and palm sugar until a paste is formed..
- Add dark soy sauce, fish sauce, and oyster sauce. Mix well..
- Mix the marinade paste and the diced pork loin in a bowl. Cover the bowl. Put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Take the pork out of the fridge. Thread the pork pieces tightly onto the bamboo skewers, approximately five pieces per skewer. Coat the skewers with the remaining marinade sauce..
- Heat the grill to low medium heat. Place the skewers on the grill. Cook slowly and bast with coconut milk until all the skewers cooked completely. It might take 15-20 minutes..
- Serve warm with cilantro leaves on top. Yum! 😋.