Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy.
You can cook Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy
- Prepare of Gravy.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef 85/15.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s 12 ounces of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s of Biscuits.
- You need 6 of low-carb Biscuits, American see my recipe.
Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy instructions
- Brown the ground beef, adding sage and thyme..
- Mix the cream, buttermilk, and xanthan gum. Add to the ground beef. Simmer adding salt and pepper. Continue to simmer till thickened..
- Biscuits on the plate and serve the gravy over the top. I hope you enjoy!!.