Broiled Fish. Combine lemon juice, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and remaining butter; pour over fish. Many types of fish are suitable for broiling and if you follow these few simple guidelines you're sure to get delicious results. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
Try it next to grilled fish or lamb," says recipe creator swedishmilk. Brush the fillets with the seasoned butter. Fish is one of the healthiest and most delicious foods you can prepare for yourself. You can cook Broiled Fish using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broiled Fish
- It’s 1 lb of fish fillets (your choice, I used tilapia).
- Prepare 1 cup of marinade (your choice, I used lemon-pepper).
- You need 1 dash of garlic salt.
But we admit – grilling fish can be slightly tricky. Thats why were here to help. If you love grilled fish but are apprehensive about tossing it on the grill, were going to make it easy for you. Trusted broiled fish recipes from Betty Crocker.
Broiled Fish instructions
- Pour the marinade on thawed fish fillets and set in fridge for 30 minutes to absorb flavor..
- After the fish is marinated, spray broiler pan with cooking spray..
- Turn the oven on Broil. (medium heat if applicable).
- Rub about a spoonful of marinade on top of the fish..
- Broil about 8-10 minutes or until done, rubbing another spoonful of marinade halfway through cooking time..
Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. Sprinkle with lemon juice, and diced green onion. Remove from oven and drain liquid off the cookie sheet. Delight guests with a succulent broiled fish recipe rather than grilling. Broiling is a method of cooking with indirect heat that provides a seared outside and moist and flavorful inside to the dish being cooked.