Peppermelt steak. Pepper Steak Tips Why is my pepper steak tough? Beef top round steak is a leaner, less tender cut of meat. One way to get a more tender result is to use a meat mallet prior to cooking.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Stir in gravy mixture, onion and bell pepper. This is the broccoli-free version of your. You can have Peppermelt steak using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peppermelt steak
- Prepare 4 of steaks, about 250g each, use your favourite cut.
- You need 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 30 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 slice of cheddar cheese.
- You need of ●● Sauce ●●.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper corns, crushed.
- It’s 2 tsp of green pepper corns, crushed.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 50 ml of brandy.
- It’s 100 ml of beef stock.
- It’s 250 ml of cream.
CHINESE PEPPER STEAK that is restaurant delicious but easy to make at home! This Pepper Steak Recipe rivals your favorite takeout but is healthier and made with pantry friendly ingredients. It boasts buttery tender beef and crisp-tender bell peppers enveloped in a dynamic stir fry sauce infused with garlic, ginger, sesame oil and chili sauce. Made this recipe last night and I was a little nervous since it was my first time making pepper steak.
Peppermelt steak step by step
- Season raw steaks with salt and ground black pepper..
- Melt butter with oil in a med to high preheated pan, add steak and cook to you liking. Remove, wrap in tin foil and set aside..
- Turn heat to medium. Add the butter and green and black pepper corns and brandy, fry for about 2 minutes..
- Add flour to the pan to make a light dough with the pan juices, let cook for 30 seconds..
- Begin adding the stock bit by bit, whisking constantly so it doesn't get lumpy. Do the same with the cream..
- Let it cook until it thickens to your liking on a low / medium heat, check for salt and add some if needed..
- Place the steaks on plates. Top each one with a slice of cheese followed by pepper sauce..
- Serve with your favourite side dish, here is a few suggestions. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338924-curry-pasta-salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359804-potato-bake-easiest-and-tastiest https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364321-oval-cheese-and-tomato-bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359714-carrot-and-potato-mash https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341572-garlic-mashed-potatoes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356196-cheesy-fries https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340942-double-cheese-and-tomato-braai-bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362192-the-best-roast-potatoes.
Used beef for stir fry already cut into thin strips. Try a new twist on pepper steak with Sandra's easy skewers and spicy yogurt sauce. Alton Brown's Classic Steak au Poivre. Pepper steak is quick, easy and perfect to whip up any night of the week. Strips of beef and bell peppers are stir fried in a wok to create a delicious main dish, ready in no time!