Crack chicken instant pot ip. Instant Pot Crack Chicken is a delicious combination of chicken breasts, cream cheese, crispy bacon, and ranch seasoning mix, all cooked together to create a creamy, cheesy, and incredibly awesome meal. This creamy crack chicken makes an easy low carb, Keto dinner that you'll go back to again. Instant Pot Crack Chicken needs a warning label So I finally did it!
Ranch, cheese, bacon, and chicken all in one dish who could ask for more? I hope you enjoy this as. Pour water in the Instant Pot. You can cook Crack chicken instant pot ip using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crack chicken instant pot ip
- You need 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- You need 1 of med Yellow onion diced.
- It’s 4 TBSP of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese cubed.
- It’s 1 packet of ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- You need 4-6 slices of cooked bacon crumbled.
- You need 2 of green onion chopped.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley chopped.
Place chicken and cream cheese in an even layer and sprinkle ranch seasoning over the top. Carefully remove the chicken and shred. Using the display panel select CANCEL and then SAUTE. Whisk the cream cheese mixture thoroughly to break up any remaining.
Crack chicken instant pot ip step by step
- Turn on instant pot to saute high setting. When reads hot add olive oil and yellow onion and cook stirring occasionally till onions start to release liquid..
- Add garlic and cook till fragrant stirring occasionally. Add chicken and cook till it starts to turn white again stirring occasionally..
- Add chicken broth and white wine stir and scrape bottom of pot making sure there are not any bits stuck to the bottom..
- Add cream cheese in a even layer. Sprinkle the ranch seasoning over the top. Do not stir..
- Close lid and cook at 15 minutes high pressure. When beeper sounds do a quick release..
- When pressure is released remove lid and stir untill any remaining lumps of cream cheese until melted..
- Stir in cheddar cheese till it melts. Turn off instant pot..
- Plate or ladle into bowls. Top with bacon, green onion, and parsley..
Instant Pot Crack Chicken is called crack chicken for a reason. I've never had a problem with off cooking times before. I am sure you've made crack The first time I madee crack chicken in th IP mine burnt too. Instant Pot Crack Chicken: Creamy ranch chicken with smoky bacon and tons of cheese. Crack Chicken Instant Pot Tips: Always be sure to line up the Triangles on the left hand side, and then You say add the chicken and cream cheese to the IP at the very beginning of instructions…….then.