Loaded Breakfast Skillet.
You can have Loaded Breakfast Skillet using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Breakfast Skillet
- You need 3 of russet potatoes (rinsed and scrubbed clean, chopped into 3/4" cubes).
- It’s 4 Slices of bacon (cut into 1" pieces).
- It’s 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 of green onions sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
Loaded Breakfast Skillet instructions
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crispy, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels; reserve most of the bacon fat in skillet..
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook and stir onions until starting to soften, about 5 minutes. Add potatoes; toss to coat evenly in bacon fat. Pour in water and cover skillet with a large lid. Cook, checking occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. (If potatoes are browning to quickly add a bit more water.)Add green onions, garlic, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper..
- Make 4 wells in the potato mixture using a wooden spoon, revealing the bottom of the skillet. Crack an egg into each well; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cooked bacon and Cheddar cheese over the entire skillet. Replace lid; cook until egg whites are set and yolks are still runny, about 5 minutes..