stovetop Chipotle corn casserole.
You can have stovetop Chipotle corn casserole using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of stovetop Chipotle corn casserole
- Prepare 12 oz of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 of cube Chipotle bullion cube.
- It’s 14 oz of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sr flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cups extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese half cup reserved.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
stovetop Chipotle corn casserole instructions
- Heat milk add corn and butter.
- In a pan heat olive oil and toast breadcrumbs.
- Add cheese let melt stirring constantly.
- When cheese is melted and milk is hot started to boil.
- Add flour to quarter cup of milk mix well.
- Add to corn cheese let thicken when thicken remove from heat.
- Add half cup cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Let cheese melt a little add breadcrumbs.