Broiled Talapia Parmesan. Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. This Broiled Parmesan Tilapia is the best tilapia recipe I've ever had with a tender flaky fish fillet and an amazing parmesan crust!
Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. You can have Broiled Talapia Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broiled Talapia Parmesan
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried basil.
- Prepare 2 of pinch.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 pinch of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Celery Salt.
- Prepare 2 lb of Tilapia Filets.
This keto friendly, gluten free tilapia recipe combines lemon, mayo, and fresh parmesan cheese smothered on flaky fish and baked or broiled to perfection!. It's the new year and I am ready for a reset! After all the holiday indulgence, healthy, low carb meals are a welcome change. Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil.
Broiled Talapia Parmesan step by step
- Preheat your ovens broiler. Grease a boiling pan or line pan with alumunum foil..
- In small bowl mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayo or (miracle whip) & lemin juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside..
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish..
Spray the broiler pan's rack with olive oil cooking spray. Place Tilapia fillets on a small baking sheet lined with tinfoil. Click below for a small baking sheet. In a small bowl combine Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, chives and seasonings and mix well. Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.