Asian Pork and vegetable in spicy garlic brown sauce.
You can have Asian Pork and vegetable in spicy garlic brown sauce using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Pork and vegetable in spicy garlic brown sauce
- You need of Brown sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/3 cup of rice wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili oil.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Pork marinate.
- It’s 2 of thick center cut chops sliced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Worcestershire.
- You need Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of Teriyaki.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Crushed red pepper.
- You need of Marinate up to 3 days and then slice for cooking.
- It’s of Veggies.
- You need 1 Cup of each.
- You need of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Snow peas.
- Prepare of Red pepper.
- It’s 1 of large carrot julienned.
- It’s of Small can mushrooms.
- You need of Halved whole baby corn.
- You need Bunch of green onions sliced on the bias.
Asian Pork and vegetable in spicy garlic brown sauce step by step
- Heat oil and sauté garlic and ginger until soft.
- Add brown sauce mixture and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add cornstarch (2tbsp mixed with warm water) slurry and boil until slightly thick, take off the heat and cool for a couple hours(quicker in the fridge).
- Heat oil in wok and add all veggies but the mushrooms and green onions and par cook. Add mushrooms and green onions for another few minutes on high and then add the brown sauce and bring back to a simmer..
- Once veggies and sauce come together pull off the heat and serve with white rice and top with toasted sesame seeds.